Life - Atom" href="http://www.blogger.com/feeds/6816383455609595527/posts/default" /> A Day in the Life: I'm Back

Friday, March 23, 2007

I'm Back

I do apologize for not having blogged in awhile. I’ve found it difficult if not impossible to analyze and observe daily life while trying to also participate in everyday living. But I must admit I have missed the stamp of my own voice in print.

In the past week, I’ve come to realize that though blogging does take a lot of time from everyday activities; it allows one to express oneself to unpack all the letters that form the words, the words that form the sentences, the sentences that form the paragraphs, the paragraphs that form the chapters, the chapters that form the books, and the books that tell our stories to reveal to the world and to our selves who we actually are.

Just think. If we gave ourselves, amongst all the chores that we perform daily for others, enough time for ourselves (personal time), we could learn get to know more about the stranger in the mirror that we’ve become.

1 comment:

Kyal said...

Thanks for your comments. It is so important to know who we are. In fact, when we allow ourselves to allow everyday living to prevent ourselves from spending time for "us," we put ourselves at great risk. Regrettably, many of us don't really know who we are. Perhaps others, like me, will heed your advise and begin to take a litte time each day to spend more time with the Father in order that we might over time come to figure this out. Thanks for the message.