Life - Atom" href="http://www.blogger.com/feeds/6816383455609595527/posts/default" /> A Day in the Life: A Funny Thing happened !!!

Friday, May 29, 2009

A Funny Thing happened !!!

A funny thing happened, tonight.

I got lost; not just lost but abandoned!

For a time I allowed myself to become distracted by the contempt of others that strive to be greater than me. So for the fool that I was or had become; I abandoned myself to tend to their contempt of me.

I got lost in their egos and distracted by their condescending glances; forgetting who I am. So I spoke up, spoke out, spoke to the issue at hand- just wasted energy. Who was I addressing? Why did I cast my pearls before swine?

I am God’s work in progress! How dare I descend to their level! I am God’s handiwork in progress. The time will come and is coming when I will have to comfort those that ridicule me. I pray for compassion and understanding.

I pray for them as I pray for me.

No comments: